Re: [oletrucks] brake pedal retracting spring

To: <cupola2@worldnet.att.net>, <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] brake pedal retracting spring
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 09:54:23 -0400
John, I just replaced the brake spring on my '47. Found the replacement
spring at the LAPD (local auto parts distributor).  It was a generic type
spring, but worked fine.  Once I got under the truck and looked at it, I
realized most any type spring would work OK.  Got some excellent advice from
list members on how to install the spring.  Let me know if you need more
info.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100