[oletrucks] What was the donor car?

To: agingles@nucleus.com (Alan Gingles), oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] What was the donor car?
From: Banjomike@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:19:16 EDT
Alan--
What was the donor car?

Mike Gleeson

I bought a donor car for $200.00 and used as
much from it as possible. That is a great way to keep your costs down. I
used the engine (350), trans (T350), driveshaft, rear-end (10-bolt, 3:08
gears), master cylinder/pedal assembly, steering column (tilt) with
shifter, power door lock solenoids (for my shaved doors), fuse panel
(modified), most of the wiring, and other odds'n'ends.