Re: [oletrucks] Parts Supplier? --> RB's Obsolete

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Parts Supplier? --> RB's Obsolete
From: "Graham Nott" <thenotts@wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:56:00 -0700
--snip--
> Are you maybe thinking of RB's Obsolete Automotive?  They are located in
> the Seattle area.
--snip--

KEVIN  THANK YOU!!!!

I just spoke to a very friendly and knowledgeable person at RB's Obsolete
Automotive.  I will be in Seattle on Friday and plan to stop by and have a
look and pick up their catalog (free if you go in, $7 otherwise).

For those of you familiar with Seattle . . . sounds like they are on the
road to the Edmonds - Kingston Ferry just north of Seattle.  This person
tells me they did close their Tacoma (Fife) store last year however.

Thanks for passing this along.

Graham