[oletrucks] Grease Fittings

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Grease Fittings
From: PJMONES@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 16:25:40 EDT
I am having problems trying to get grease to go into two of the rear springs
grease fittings. The fittings I'm having trouble with are the ones located
towards the front of the rear leaf spring.  I removed the fittings to make
sure they are clean, so this does not appear to be the problem.  I have a
large grease gun and while applying a high amount of pressure does not seem
to get grease to flow into this area.  Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Pete
'53, 3600 "Ole Betsy"
http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/peter53.jpg