[oletrucks] Cab for a 59 (wanted)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, RICKVICKY@aol.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Cab for a 59 (wanted)
From: FRVT83E@prodigy.com ( MIKE BOTELER)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 23:49:02, -0500
>> Help: I am looking for a cab in the Washington/Oregon area for a
1959 Chevy
1/2 ton pickup.  The one I have is dieing of terminal cancer
(sometimes a
problem up here in Washington). I do not know what one in good shape
goes
for, But hope to find one in good shape at a reasonable price. TIA

Deric (Rick) Pettit
59 Chevy 31<<

Rick, I found a nice BIG rear window TF GMC cab at Truck Carlisle
last summer.  It only needs the very bottom of the cab corners!  I
will also be swapping the GMC dash for a Chevy dash.  I paid $500 for
it and thought that was a great deal!  The vender brought it in from
the Midwest.

Happy hunting!
Mike B. '56 8400 Wrecker  :)