RE: [oletrucks] [Fwd: Chevrolet]

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] [Fwd: Chevrolet]
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 07:46:02 -0500
Wally,
Wait a little longer and then try again. I can't remember how long it
took to get my package, but it was well worth the wait. The "restoration
package" is a GREAT deal. Very detailed technical specifications for the
year of your truck. Basically you get photo copies of the Chevy
engineering and technical specifcations for your year. I've learned a
ton about my truck from the resto package (and it was FREE!)

Jeff Nelson
1953 3600
Paducah, KY