[oletrucks] Chevy Nats in Pigeon Forge

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Chevy Nats in Pigeon Forge
From: Terry White <twhite@bcbsal.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 11:06:36 -0500
OK  South easterners,

  If any of you will be attending the Chevy NATS in Pigeon Forge Tenn.
this weekend give me an e-yell. I will be there most of the day
Saturday and would be happy to meet some fellow ole truck listees.

Also the Knoxville hot rod show is this weekend as well. Don't  know
if I will make it to that one or not. I plan on doing some things with
my 10 year old son while in Pigeon Forge..

Ill be leaving Friday morning, so tomorrow will be the last day to
check e-mails hear at work.

Home e- mail is   twwhite@bellsouth.net

Terry White
56 3100