Re: [oletrucks] Monoleaf Springs

To: "Tom Burt" <tburt@hirose.com>, "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Monoleaf Springs
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 22:23:52 -0400
Tom,
I think you already have a reply from someone who installed monoleafs on the
front - well I put them on the rear. I haven't done any major hauling , but
have undoubtedly lost some load capacity (also installed 2" lowering saddles
at the same time) so the total drop is about 4". Gas shocks from NAPA work
great. Ride is improved from stock, there is more spring compliance with
monoleafs, but the ride is not bouncy at all. I am pleased with them. Had to
do some grinding so they would fit the shackles.

Jack / Winter PArk FL