[oletrucks] GMC seat upholstery

To: "oletruck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC seat upholstery
From: "Dave Cunningham" <djcvjc@riconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 06:30:29 -0400
Hi all,
 I just received my seat material for my truck as any of the GMC truck
owners are aware they went with different materials than Chevy ,if any body
is trying to restore a 55 - 57 ( I am not sure on the 58,59 trucks )back to
original this place has the material to do it. This place makes the basket
weave pattern by pressing it on a sheet of vinyl. I waited 10 weeks for the
material but I believe they are the only ones reproducing the material. Here
is their address they will send you a sample piece.

SMS auto fabrics
2325 Southeast 10th Ave.
Portland, OR 97214

phone 503 234-1175    fax 503 234-0651