Re: [oletrucks] Pate swap meet-TX

To: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Pate swap meet-TX
From: "BelAirBob" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 22:08:06 -0700
Doug,

If we don't get rained out (of course that never happens at Pate) I'll be
ther Friday.  Hopefully the weather will hold for most of tomorrow but if
not, my wife and I have our rain slickers, rubber boots and sense of humor
packed and  ready to go.   Saturday and Sunday look like they're going to
be really soggy.

Good luck.

Robert
57 1/2 ton Panel custom
57 Belair Sport Coupe restored to factory specs.
and a few others