[oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#97159516: 45 RPM Car

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#97159516: 45 RPM Car
From: Don Kasbohm <milw8170@dmci.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 20:44:10 -0400
What with all this talk about stereos and what not I stumbled onto this last
night and thought I'd share it with you fellas. Wouldn't look way cool in
that mint restored Cameo?
I've heard of these gizmos but this is the first time I've ever seen one up
for sale anywhere. Enjoy!
Don Kasbohm
'59 GMC 100 V8

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=97159516

>Item Description:
>       ARC Melody 2500 Car Record Player 45 RPM. Excellent cond. plays and
>sounds
great one of very few that survived.