RE: [oletrucks] '56 Rockers

To: "'Chevy Trucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] '56 Rockers
From: Richard Kinas <rkinas@ctinet.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:52:23 -0400
Hey Mike,

I replaced both the step and rockers on my 59. This was relatively easy. I
simply drilled out the spot welds holding the old step in and welded the
new step in place through the old drilled out holes. When complete, you
could not tell that is was not factory! As a side note, make sure you buy
the rocker and step as a single piece. It will cost about $20 per side more
than buying them separately, but it is worth not having to weld them
together.

1959 Chevrolet Apache      ____    3100