[oletrucks] Fenders for AD Trucks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Fenders for AD Trucks
From: "Bob bdfentr" <bdfentr@zeus.symet.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 22:51:15 CST
Subject: AD Fender Repair
Does anyone make a piece of metal to replace the fender mounts where the
welting was located. This is just where the fender is turned down to drill the
bolt holes for mounting to the inner liner/cab. The fenders are ok otherwise.
When I pulled the things off, the only rusted (badly) place was where the
welting was located. My 54 Chevy needs help. The rear fenders are in great
shape!

Thanks in ADvance...Bob Fentress