[oletrucks] Re: FREE CRUISE !

To: tburt@hirose.com, twwood@mail.mia.bellsouth.net,
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: FREE CRUISE !
From: "Bob bdfentr" <bdfentr@zeus.symet.net>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 21:18:09 CST
Aw, come on Jim! Admit it - you are jelous! Just because someone will not pay
you to go on a 6 month cruise? And who in blue blazes are the Village People?
Were they part of the French and Indian War?

My Daddy always told me "Boy, you are just like a 25HP Johnson running wide
open is a cess pool!"

Jim, Good luck on your 1950 3100.

Bob Fentress