Re: [oletrucks] Oil Gauge

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Oil Gauge
From: "Rob Jacobs" <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 07:46:00 -0700
I assume you mean the 1954 version (and later) of the 235 (full pressure
engine).  And while you are correct that they used a 0-60 gauge, it was a
dished out gauge versus the flat face in the pre-'54 AD years.  I THINK this
gauge would work (I have one but never tried it in the cluster), but its
appearance would IMHO stand out from the rest of the gauges.

Rob