Re: [oletrucks] Dropped Front axles

To: "Nevin" <nspeerbrecker@accubite.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Dropped Front axles
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 19:58:58 -0400
Nobody that I know of makes dropped axles for the AD. I have heard of a
Mor-Drop axle available years ago, but I think they are long out of
business. Super Bell is the only current maker of dropped axles that I know
of, and they don't have one for the AD.

Good luck and if you find one, let us know!

Jack / Winter Park FL