RE: [oletrucks] Follow Up to Name & Address Database

To: "'Nelson, Jeff - DTC'" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Follow Up to Name & Address Database
From: Tom Burt <tburt@hirose.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 13:27:20 -0700
Jeff,
Password protection is good.  I'm all for it.
Here is the formal data as requested:

Name: Thomas T. Burt
Street Address (optional): 14437 E. Amherst St.
City:  Moorpark
State or Province:  CA
Country:  USA
Phone Number:  (805) 530-1922
Nearest Big City (optional):  Los Angeles
Your Truck (year & model):  1957 3200 Stepside
Is it ok with you to place this information into a password protected
area on the web site:  Yes

Tom B. '57 Stepside 3200