Re: [oletrucks] agnostic behavior and ritualized combat in the family V

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, "Kevin D. Pennell" <pennellkd@f-a-s-t.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] agnostic behavior and ritualized combat in the family Varanoidae
From: Alan Gingles <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 20:16:29 -0700
Kevin D. Pennell wrote:

> Allen, You done good.  65', besides being the last Pan, was also the first
> year of the Electric Start.  Shovel top end came out in 66'.  "Panheads
> Rule!"
>
> Kevin
> 59' Apache 38/NAPCO

I've never owned a hog, but always wanted one. Closest I got was almost
buying a gorgeous '47 Knuckle about 15 years ago. Lack of finances was
the only reason I didn't buy it. I did build a couple of nice 650
Triumph hardtail choppers, though. Charlie Kish was right on, a nice
bike would look good in the back of an ole-truck!

Alan