Re: [oletrucks] seat question

To: mailman@netins.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] seat question
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 20:31:49 EDT
mailman@netins.net writes:

<< Hi all,

 I was wondering if anyone knows if all years of task force seats have the
 same tracks - mounting holes, or if there is a different mounting pattern
 for 55-57  vs 58-59.  I have had someone tell me they are the same, and
 someone else tell me they are different.

 Along the same line - is there a difference in front bumpers between 55-57
 and 58-59.

 Thanks for the info.
 Steve >>

  Seats will interchange. I have a seat out of a '57 in my '59.

  Bumpers are the same too.

  Mike