Re: [oletrucks] REMOVE!!!!!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] REMOVE!!!!!!
From: John Paramore <wizprodj@eskimo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 22:05:52 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 16 May 1999, D. SLANEY wrote:

> How do all these mislead people get here in the first place, trying to find
> a F%$#D one and wound up at the elite site??????????\

Naaaahhhh!!...it's a common problem across all mail lists as nearly as I
can tell. I'm on about 5 currently, and every one has wads of these
idiots. The only one I've seen that seems to have a grip on this stuff is
the AMC list (wife's got a Pacer...I've got lots of bandages). They run
you through a short test on the system before you get let on. They still
get the odd moron, but not nearly to the extent most lists do.

John