[oletrucks] Wendell state forest swap meet

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Wendell state forest swap meet
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 19:25:57 -0700
Hey, fellow truckers-

I've been in Michigan for a couple of weeks, where it's cool, and haven't
been too active on the e-mail.  Back home in Texas now, where it's in the
90's.

Well, talk about a leap of faith, I sold my '94 Toyota 4x4, and now it's me
and my old pickup.  But with the new tires all around and a rebuilt 235,
we're running great, and just need a paint job.

Got a question:  Anyone ever had any experience with after market air
conditioning with a 235?  It's a 3/4 ton 4-speed, and has plenty of pep, but
I just wonder if A/C would put too much stain on the motor.

Thanks, and it's good to be back!

Smokey
'50 3600 5-window