[oletrucks] Re: 66 Chevy - Gas Tanks Sealant

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: 66 Chevy - Gas Tanks Sealant
From: Bob Fischer <bfischer@utm.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 17:16:06 -0700
You're welcome I'm  sure. I looked in the phone book at the time and found a
Fuller O'Brien
dealer in downtown San Diego who carried it. I recall it was $6 or $7 /Qt and I
used two quarts.
Keep in mind that was 20+ years ago so it's obviously much more expensive. If
you have a
smaller semi-private airport near you check there.
I do remember it was extremely volatile and I did it outside in the driveway.
The way it works is
coating everything then the carrier agent evaporates and leaves the coating in
tact.
Good luck with your search.

>Thank you for the information.  That's what I was looking for, it makes
>perfect sense that a product for aircraft tanks would work very well.  Do
>you know where I can find "Fuller O'Brien fuel tank
>slushing compound" ?

"Nothin lasts forever except old Fords and a natural stone" - Willie Nelson

http://home.utm.net/bfischer          e-mail - bfischer@utm.net

robert.fischer@cdc.com

rfischer@worldnet.att.net