[oletrucks] Re: 57' Original 4x4 Service Booklet Copy

To: pennellkd@f-a-s-t.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: 57' Original 4x4 Service Booklet Copy
From: STMSymank@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 01:04:56 EDT
Joe,

I have the same book and it is useless when compared to the GMC napco book.
Go try to look up a diagram showing the brake shoes.  Not in the chev book,
but it is in the gmc, and these brakes are not usual so you can shoot
yourself in the foot by saving a few bucks. I know these napco parts are hard
to come by and can slow down the most capable of mechanics.By the time you
are able to round up the parts you may well of lost the mental recall on how
they go . I got my book from Dave Wold in Portland Oregon.  It is a nice
reprint in a plastic spiral .  Far better value.  Daves phone no is 503 234
6539.