Re: [oletrucks] Need a 46 for parts

To: Graham Nott <thenotts@wolfenet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Need a 46 for parts
From: Gerry Deibert <gerryrd@verendrye.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 08:06:41 -0500
I,m in North Dakota.  I know where there is a 41 chev 1-1/2 ton for
sale. Has good glass except rear window, very good tires, body needs
work, engine is a 235 (yr?).  It has been stored inside a barn for a
couple of years.  Not sure what he wants for it.

I have his name and phone # at home if interested.

Gerry
41 3/4T

--
gerryrd@verendrye.com