[oletrucks] 4U - 1954 Chevy Steering Gear

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 4U - 1954 Chevy Steering Gear
From: "Bob bdfentr" <bdfentr@zeus.symet.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 21:31:29 CST
I have the steering gear that is coming off my '54 Chevy 3/4 ton. This one does
not have the column shift. It feels pretty tight and does not seem to have any
slack. Bring a steering wheel puller. The seal where the pittman arm comes has
a little grease on it. Maybe from sitting 9 years. I don't know. I live in the
Houston area and the price is right ($35.00).

If anyone needs 3/4 ton brake drums for the front, come by get them. They are
yours for the taking. The price is right (FREE). Oh, by the way, I will help
you load up the front axle at the same time.

Send me a note - bdfentr@zeus.symet.net
Phone 281-482-0289
Bob Fentress

P.S. Other parts are coming and the price will be right, just give me time!