Re: [oletrucks] Will a 292 fit into a 57 with ease?

To: STMSymank@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Will a 292 fit into a 57 with ease?
From: "dave p" <my51truck@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 06:57:56 PDT
I'm putting a 292 in my '51, and it fits. I said it fits, but not with ease.
You are right, the 292 does have the side mounts, but they are offset.
Besides, the frame mount fabrication, I need to do something with the fan.
Apparently the 292 is longer than the original 216. Like I said, I have a
'51, so you may have a much easier time of it all.

Good Luck,

Dave