Fw: [oletrucks] Sad night

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [oletrucks] Sad night
From: "Graham Nott" <thenotts@wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 22:29:14 -0700
--snip--
>the 69 up in the neighbors yard the bed smashed and the front fender
>crinkled from hitting the neighbors car. The bed also was pushed up into
>the back of the cab causing a dent along the back.
>    Setting where the truck was was a Totally smashed Mercedes, with no
>driver! The cops found him, a block over. Of course drunk, no lic. and
>no insurance.
--snip--

It's amazing that someone could have such little thought for others lives
and property.  Ace & Terry, this is truly a sad event.  My sympathies, which
I am sure I share with the entire group.  I am sure though, while you are
rebuilding it, you will relive the great memories of a young boy and the day
your father took you to the dealership.

Graham