Re: [oletrucks] Some pictures for your entertainment

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Some pictures for your entertainment
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 01:28:55 -0400
Hey, great pics Ryan!  Glad to see someone else's dash was worse than
mine is.  I got one that looks like it could have been part of a Bonnie
and Clyde shoot-em-up scene.  Rivet holes to hold on a patch panel for
an old radio.  I gotta do about the same as you and cut it away until I
get some good meat to work with.  Should be fun.  I can't wait to
practice my body work technique.

Wally, with his "religious" 53-3100...holey, holey, holey
Templeton, MA