Re: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#108589492:1959 ch

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#108589492:1959 chevy ...
From: "Eric and Linda St.Phillips" <lstphil1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 19:40:25 -0400
Yup, I'm sure (if we're both talking about that purple winged deal).  My
kids have one which I've been tripping over in the garage and finally put
away for the year. They're made by rubbermaid, fancy design but no better
than the flying saucer of old.

On a truck topic related note...they painted my truck this week!! now "all"
thats left is about 200 hours of reassembly, wiring, glass installation,
weather strips etc.
This is the fun part.