Re: [oletrucks] mutant GMC TF

To: <MarkNoakes@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] mutant GMC TF
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 19:41:40 -0700
It could have been one of the over-the-road trucks of that vintage that
someone has fixed up.  I have a picture of a few of them, but it is on a
video tape and I have no way to put it to a computer format.  If I can
figure something out, I will send you a picture of it. Take care.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco

----------
> From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
> To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
> Subject: [oletrucks] mutant GMC TF
> Date: Friday, May 28, 1999 4:24 PM
>
> On the way home from work today, a small tractor trailer tractor pulled
up
> behind me.   It looked like a rather modern chassis but it had a TF dual
> headlight (55-57) GMC cab on it that didn't seem any/much larger than the

> pickups. . .looked really cool. . .the guy had to be a real character.
It