[oletrucks] Fwd: Re:Re:'51 suburban

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Fwd: Re:Re:'51 suburban
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 18:34:43 EDT
Dear ole truck list,

Scott is one of the one's who responded to my Suburban request. . .for some
reason, I don't think he can post to the list though.  He's looking for more
info on the original h/w that was in his AD GMC panel, especially the engine.
 Since I'm more a TF type than an AD type, I thought that I would forward his
request to the list.

Please respond to him directly, not me.

Thanks,

Mark Noakes