[oletrucks] 49 cab

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 49 cab
From: Brad Newman <bkn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 19:33:01 -0500
After 16 months, today I finally got the cab back on my 49 3100 chassis!
The firewall and under the cab have been painted (cape maroon), all the
bolts have been turned, and there she sits, pretty as a picture.
This brings me to a question. In my "cab installation kit" from Chevy
Duty, there were the 2 bolts for the front, 2 washers, 2 pads and 8
little rubber bushings. Does anyone have any idea where these bushings
went? There are only the 2 large bolts on the front, and the 2 hinged
mounts on the back of the cab have 2 (on each side) smaller bolts. I
can't figure out where these bushings went/go. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Brad