RE: [oletrucks] Octane inquiry

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Octane inquiry
From: sheldon <sheldon@ssmachine.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 11:53:07 -0700
    Incorrect timming can also cause detonation damage, In '80 I rebuilt a
SB350 with flat top pistons that had silver dollar size cracks/holes in
them,(all 8).  The owner complained of lack of power....wonder why?! ...
I'll bet it really rattled!

  Sheldon Schmidt
  '56 napco 4x4 (soon to have a 430 hp SB 350!)