[oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#110125915: Chevy Chev

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#110125915: Chevy Chevrolet Hub Caps -OLD! NR!
From: jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 11:22:54 -0700 (PDT)
Don't know what year or type of vehicle these are for, but they look nice.

Jeff

Title of item:  Chevy Chevrolet Hub Caps -OLD! NR!
Seller: bigbigrichard@hotmail.com
Starts: 05/27/99, 18:52:12 PDT
Ends:   06/03/99, 18:52:12 PDT
Price:  Currently $12.50
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110125915

Item Description:
        The folks are retiring to Florida and it's my job to do something with
all this stuff! My Grandmother recently passed (why the folks finally feel free
to move on) and we have two houses of stuff to contend with... We have been
posting auctions for 4 months now ALL @ $9.99 and NO RESERVE with many items
recieving hundreds and hundreds of dollars in bidding -but we also continue to
recieve MANY regret emails from folks who put off their bids and either forget
or lose out at the last minute -please don't become a casuality -high bidder is
guaranteed these items! We strongly encourage you to check out our PAST
auctions -and please look at our current and future auctions -we will continue
to post VERY valuable items over the next 8 months or so -all with NO
RESERVE!We don't know a thing -found them in Gram's basement -maybe fit a truck
? Don't know! There is some paint lose and a few dings here and there that are
obvious in the pics... -sorry we can't be of more help -we do know t!
hat they are old. U.S.A. bidders only please and winner will pay $10.00
shipping -a guess -which will include insurance. Thank You!

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com