[oletrucks] 53 For sale in Denton, TX

To: "Oletrucks List Server" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 53 For sale in Denton, TX
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 21:42:51 -0400
I just looked through the local paper want ads & found the following, if
anyone is interested.

1953 Chevy PU, 6 volts, 3 windows, 3 spd  on column, all original (IL6, but
doesn't know which one, my guess is 216), needs wiring harness, true mileage
unknown. $1000.

I called the guy who has it for sale & he said ok to post here with his name
& number, so call if you're interested.

Jimmy Booth 940-387-6322

He is not far away from me if anyone wants me to look at for eval., just
send me an email & let me know if you already talked to Jimmy or not & what
details you'd like me to look for (besides the usual body rot in floor
panels & fenders).

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com