[oletrucks] blazer

To: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] blazer
From: "The Masters" <mastfam1@iway1.iw.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 10:36:14 -0500
Off the goal of the group question.  I recently bought a 1981 blazer.  New
chevy 400 tinted windows, clarion cd player chrome grill guard but there is
one problem.  NO carpet, it just has that plain black rubber stuff.  I was
wondering what you guys thought about buying a large roll of carpet and
installing it myself.  Thanks for your time.
 Max Masters 57 3600