Re: [oletrucks] clock location ?

To: "jls" <jls@sessio.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] clock location ?
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 14:57:08 -0500
As far as the light switch goes, I'm not sure if it is the same as 47-53,
but if it is, there is a small spring loaded button on the switch under the
dash (facing the steering wheel, I think) that is about 3-4 inches back from
the dash.  Pull the light switch out to turn on the headlights, then press
in the button & pull the rest of the way out.  The switch body is then held
in place by the facia screw.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com