[oletrucks] Cowboy humor

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Cowboy humor
From: MASK4335@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 19:46:44 EDT
Time for a laugh break (no offense intended):

An old cowboy dressed to kill with cowboy shirt, hat, jeans, spurs, and chaps
went to a bar and ordered a drink.  As he sat there sipping his whiskey, a
young lady sat down next to him.

After she ordered her drink she turned to the cowboy and asked him, "Are you
a real cowboy?"

"Well, I have spent my whole life on the ranch herding cows, breaking horses,
mending fences... I guess I am," replied the cowboy.

After a short while he asked her what she was.

"I've never been on a ranch so I'm not a cowboy, but I am a lesbian.  I spend
my whole day thinking about women.  As soon as I get up in the morning I
think of women, when I eat, shower, watch TV, everything seems to make me
think of women," told the young woman.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX

A short while later she left and the cowboy ordered another drink.  A couple
sat down next to him and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

"I always thought I was, but now I just found out I'm a lesbian!"