[oletrucks] Bed sides

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Bed sides
From: Don Kasbohm <milw8170@dmci.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 22:51:19 -0400
Can the reproduction side panels for an 8' stepside bed be cut down to work
on a 7' bed? The reason I ask Is because I am 99.99% certain that there are
none available in reproduction for the GMC 7' bed and the gentleman who is
redoing the bed says that the sides are bowed out from heavy loading and
usage and he isnt sure if he can get them straightened out or not. I made
need to replace the side panels!
Been waiting on this damned thing to be finished for two years now. I'm
about ready to cut the SOB up with a torch and build a nice wooden flatrack
to go on the thing.

Don Kasbohm
'59 GMC 100 V8