[oletrucks] Hello to all...Newbe here!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Hello to all...Newbe here!
From: "Pat Wilson '56GMC Napco" <crankit@fcmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 20:57:52 -0800
Thanks "clicking" on me. I have answered many E mails since I first got on the
list, but now I no how it works!  I have a '56 GMC 1 ton Napco 4WD, it has been
in "process" now for 14 years...what a disappointment, but I have a renewed
attitude to get off my butt and get going again thanks to the "list".  Enough
for now, but please come by and visit my web page at
www.fortunecity.com/business/ballmer/161  See ya  Pat

Pat (crankit)

Sent by FortuneCity Mail at http://www.fortunecity.com

Join now and receive 20Mb of free web space and E-mail