[oletrucks] Newbe Dave.....

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Newbe Dave.....
From: "Pat Wilson '56GMC Napco" <crankit@fcmail.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 07:26:30 -0800
Well Dave, as far as I can tell, it looks like you have just done it!
Before, you may have been doing what I was, and that is sendind E mails to the
individuals (house), and not the (list). As you now can see your message is
here....I got it, and you should also have it now on your screen. All you have
to do is E mail to "oletrucks@autox.team.net" and that's it.   See you round
Pat

Pat (crankit)

Sent by FortuneCity Mail at http://www.fortunecity.com

Join now and receive 20Mb of free web space and E-mail