Re: [oletrucks] Stainless Steel Fasteners

To: "Steve Bobst" <mailman@netins.net>, "oletruck" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Stainless Steel Fasteners
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 11:38:05 -0700
Where are you located?  You might check with your local bolt/fastener
supply place (stay away from the normal hardware store, they will probably
charge you a premium for SS stuff).  Some of the local bolt places will
carry a good selection of SS stuff.  It is getting very popular for
industrial applications now that the prices have started to come down.  I
know that Copper State in Southern Arizona used to carry a nice selection
on SS bolts and fasteners (they had locations in both Tucson and Phoenix).
Good luck.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco