[oletrucks] Front Axle

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Front Axle
From: "Peter Volwerk" <peter@petervolwerk.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 22:41:24 +0200
Hello group,

I have a question for the group about the front axle of my 1958 Chevy 3100.
Steering became much harder to do so i have removed the tie rod end's and I
can't turn the right front wheel by hand, I removed wheel hub, brake drum
and brake flange plate, now I have to remove the king pin so I removed the
plug on top and bottem off the king pin and also removed the lock pin, but
no matter how hard I hit on top off the king pin it wont come out.
Maybe one off you guy's have done this and have the answer for me.

Thanks
Peter 58 3100