[oletrucks] Anyone work with leaf springs out there?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Anyone work with leaf springs out there?
From: GremlinGT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 00:03:56 EDT
  Ok, I was wondering if anyone works in a spring shop, making leaf springs.
I need to know how to calculate the correct arch, eye-to-eye measurements,
etc. on an old car of mine. I figured someone in the Old Truck list might
work with them, or know someone who does. Email me directly at
Jcasper@dynetcom.com at work and/or my Gremlingt@aol.com home mail. I am
desperately trying to get my '79 Pacer wagon back on the road, but wouldn't
mine learning the formula's for springs for my 55-2 Chevy suburban or '57
Chevy 4-dr sedan, either. Thanks in advance,

Jerry Casper
3-"legged" AMC Pacer