[oletrucks] Re: can't find your magazine

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: can't find your magazine
From: Brad Camp <bcamp3@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 15:21:11 -0700 (PDT)

>Since the discussion about the '57 Sub featured, I
have not been able to find the Cars and Parts Magazine
anywhere. In case somebody else is also looking for
it, here's the response I got from them. This number
may be nationwide, or maybe just for the southern
distributor. (carsandparts.com)

Brad Camp
'56 Sub (well on it's way to being on the road!)