[oletrucks] Re: California Bill Fisher

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: California Bill Fisher
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 22:33:36 -0400
As an aside to these references, I am sad to report that "California Bill"
Fisher passed away on May 20th. He was an unforgettable man and packed more
adventures into his 73 years that most of us can ever imagine. His books,
photographs, and land speed records wil live on. His life was celebrated by
a gathering of friends and family in Tucson, with a brass band (one of his
last requests). Inliners International will be doing a special Memorial
issue.

RIP California Bill.

Jack Halton / Winter Park