[oletrucks] All may benifit!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] All may benifit!
From: "Pat Wilson '56GMC Napco" <crankit@fcmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 20:58:19 -0800
Hello to you all, this may be old news, or something new, it applies to us
('34-'59 Chevy and GMC, Napco included!), everheard of Jim Carter! Since I and
many of you are Napco nuts, there are some manuals etc. parts for all at 1508
East Alton (23rd St.) Independence,
Missouri, 64055   Phone No. 1 (816) 833-1913, order a catalog
 their fax no. is 1 (800) 262-3749, have used them before.

Another subject is the GMC web ring! sorry Chevy, visit my web site to get all
needed info. if interested in the web ring
URL http://www.fortunecity.com/business/ballmer/161!  Talk at you all later!
Pat

Pat (crankit)

Sent by FortuneCity Mail at http://www.fortunecity.com

Join now and receive 20Mb of free web space and E-mail