Re: [oletrucks] (off topic) Any GM employees?

To: "Al & Judy" <cayfords@oxford.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] (off topic) Any GM employees?
From: jvanho01@tir.com
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 06:18:51 -0400
Al,
There are quite a few GM employees on the list, but they would be terribly
remiss if they were to discuss a future program outsides of GM.  I think
that you can understand the need for a tight security on all future
programs, so hopefully we will not see any comments here that would breech
that security.

Jim V.