[oletrucks] hood emblems for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] hood emblems for sale
From: Woodred@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 08:57:41 EDT
I have a pair of 1955 1st series Hood side emblems that I would like to offer
out to the listees. They are in good condition with very minimal pitting.
Chevy Duty offers a pair of reproductions for $84.95. Make me an offer and I
will pay the U.P.S.

Also, I have pair of "3600" hood side emblems that the PO put on my 3100.
Anyone interested in these? I'll swap you for a pair of "3100" emblems for my
'50, or sell outright.

Larry Nelson/Concord, Ca
'50 3100