[oletrucks] Hudson's engine!!!and then some

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Hudson's engine!!!and then some
From: "Pat Wilson '56GMC Napco" <crankit@fcmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 19:56:24 -0800
Hudson, you crack me up, that was some great investigative surgury that you
found thew "to long" bolt going through the casting...hats off to you...good
job, the part I get a kik out of is about putting the valve cover in the oven!,
It reminds me of a time I was rebuilding a marine starter, and the armature had
to be baked to dry out the moisture in it, the wife was in bed, and it was
later at night when I did it....I had to open all the doors, and turn on the
fan above the oven which didn't appear to do any thing, before I knew it the
house was full off smoke, with an electrical fragerance!...Luck was on my side
thank god, she didn't wake, and the job got done.  I have since done anymore
marine starters since...Hmmmm
works for me!!!
Another subject, still waiting for what you want to do about the information
you requested about the Napco info.?..again I am here and waiting for your
responce...Pat

Pat (crankit)

Sent by FortuneCity Mail at http://www.fortunecity.com

Join now and receive 20Mb of free web space and E-mail